10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nasty C
Nasty C is one of the most talented rapper in the world. He is also a producer and songwriter from Durban (South Africa). Nasty C has been in the game for a while despite there being a lot of people who don’t know about him. The rapper has been releasing music since he was in Primary school and he has kept perfecting his craft until this point so we decided to create a Top 10 things you don’t know about Nasty C list
Read Also: Nasty C in Real life; Age, family, Education, Career, Record deal, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Jewelry, and Net worth.
We are proud to present 10 things you probably didn’t know about the talented Nasty C. Check them out below:
- Nasty C started rapping at the age of nine
- He was influenced by his older brother who was once a producer.
- He is signed to a Durban based artist management company, Free World Music.
- His stage name Nasty C was given to him by the first producer he ever worked with
- From the beginning of his rap career, Nasty C has been influenced by hip hop greats such as American rappers T.I, Lil Wayne, Drake, Hopsin, Kendrick Lamar6. Nasty C also looks up to local rappers such as AKA, Khuli Chana and Reason, who he says still inspire him because of their work ethic.
- In 2013, Nasty C got to meet and open for one of those role models, rapper AKA, at his Alter-Ego nationwide album launch.
- Nasty C also joined AKA on stage during a performance at a Durban festival; an experience he highlights as one of the best in his entire career and life.
- His project titled Price City. It features the likes of Breeze, Blacksun, Erick Rush, J-Arrow, SMM, Dynasty and Tantrik. The mixtape had 21 tracks.
- Juice Back, deals with the daily stress of trying to make it in the music industry.